Production LLMOps: Building the Next Wave of AI-Powered Applications
Thursday, May 11, 2023
1:00 PM US Eastern
Large language models (LLMs) like GPT4 have dramatically expanded the opportunities for deploying AI-powered products across every industry. But these models introduce new challenges around application development and model operations. Join this panel discussion to hear insights, best practices, and lessons learned about production LLMOps from experts working with decades of experience building AI/ML infrastructure and applications.
- The future of AI applications and emerging design patterns such as prompt chaining, retrieval augmentation, copilots, autonomous agents, and more.
- The infrastructure and tooling landscape for production LLMOps.
- How to approach maintenance and continual improvement of production LLM applications.
You’ll hear from:
- Dan Jeffries, Managing Director of the AI Infrastructure Alliance.
- Willem Pienaar, creator of Feast, the leading open-source feature store.
- Chang She: Co-founder and CEO of LanceDB, an open-source database for vector search.
- Tristan Zajonc, co-founder and CEO of Continual, a developer platform for generative AI applications.
Register to access the replay!
AI Infrastructure Alliance